- This topic has 9 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 42 days ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
NEW loanstock offer
This is the total offered to date. Can you help us reach our target?
The following amendments were accepted by the group:
• Benefits would favour particularly the Chapeltown area (Required so not seen as discriminating)
• Add wording to officially allow members to attend meeetings remotely
• Re – Section on expulsion from Chaco due to gross misconduct, completely removed, but with possibility of including a more workable version in oursecondary rules. This was particularly around legal problems of excluding a member from a property which they partly owned.
• In arbitration circumstances the deposit payable is based on rental amount. As some members might only rent 1% of
property this could be extremely low so instead amount will be defined in secondary rules.
It was also agreed to a working party made up of those with specific concerns to address the last remaining issue (about purchasing another property) and come up with a working proposal.
The GM agreed to the proposed budget of the existing properties
The GM agreed ChaCo should proceed with purchasing the land.
As proposed by Neighbourhood group
Governance: continue for now with fortnightly Hub meetings 6.30pm Thursdays at 39 Grange Avenue. But concerns about excluding those who can’t do this time and about concentrating too much power in a small group of people. Review in 2 months (March 2019).